The person we're looking for is an experienced marketer, with an outstanding track record of creating and executing strategies to build user base, usage and brand. Someone who can be a strategic contributor as a hand-on doer. This person should be driven and excited by huge user growth while being as cost effectively as possible, with the creative ability to do a lot with minimum budget. She/He will be responsible for all initiated marketing activities and associated budget.
The right person will also have:
- A vast knowledge in both on-line and mobile marketing and has previously been successful in building user base in on-line and mobile services
- Very good understanding of how social media works and what drives virality
- Good experience from closing international partnerships
- Experience in user communication accross all communication channels including PR, email, blog, SEO and more.
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Extensive and documented global network within the on-line media/entertainment and/or mobile sector, especially in Europe and US
- B2B and multi-territory marketing experience will be a plus
- A great sense of details and will be metrics and results driven
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing the marketing and communication strategy
- Settings acquisition, conversion and retention targets and being responsible for their successful achievement
- Leveraging the Bambuser brand
- Working with product to deliver a compelling and effective customer experience
- Driving offline and online marketing activities: PR, SEO, PPC, email, affiliates, blogging and social media, partnerships, referral schemes and campaigns
- Internationalising the proposition
- Managing the marketing team and external agency relationships including PR
- Managing the marketing budget
We believe the person we're looking for matches the following: :
- Understands how an entrepreneurial company works
- Full of energy and can share that energy with external and internal parties
- Looking for a long-term engagement with colleagues and the brand
A great sense of humour
Someone who will breathe, eat and sleep Bambuser
This person will work closely with the company's CEO on strategic and PR activities as well as close with the product and sales teams to ensure opportunities are captured and that communication, marketing and PR are consistent.
This is a person who lives either in Stockholm, London or San Francisco today. Travel will be extensive and working hours will be long but it will be great fun and a true opportunity to make a big impact.